- Should I create my own Single Family Office (SFO) or join a Multi-Family Office (MFO)?
- In our quest to be intelligent investors, what return expectations should we target, and what mix of traditional and alternative assets will help us achieve it?
- As we think about robust financial planning, how much can we spend and/or gift to charity in our lifetime?
- How much do we leave to our children and grandchildren? What are the optimal tax and timing strategies? When do we start educating them on financial literacy?
- What are the limitations and opportunities for effective estate planning? What changes should I expect over time?
- Across health, cyber, personal safety, and portfolios, what are the hidden risks can that can negatively impact our family?
- From passing values down to the next generation to having an impact through philanthropy, what will our family’s legacy be?
- What’s the difference between tactical charitable giving and strategic philanthropy? Should my impact be expressed through the way we invest or should investments be cause-neutral and maximized to increase the size of the gift? How and when do I involve the next generation in philanthropy?
- What do we need to take into account when considering private aviation? Should we buy a jet to put into a charter management pool, buy a fractional interest in a firm like NetJets, or use a private charter or shared ride service like WheelsUp?
- What is good Family Governance? Should we establish a family council for leadership purposes, do we need to draft a family charter, and how often should we gather as a family? How do we handle family communication and conflict resolution?
https://verdencefamily.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2021/03/Resource_Thumb_Top-10-questions-wealthy-families-ask.jpeg 278 352 Michele Welsh https://verdencefamily.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2021/02/logo.png Michele Welsh2021-03-22 16:30:052021-03-24 20:28:19The Most Frequent Questions Wealthy Family Ask